Evidence-based clinical outcome measures are used to assess and monitor the progress of our residents. These include:
- The Functional Independence Measure/ Functional Assessment Measure (FIM/FAM)
- Goal Attainment Scale (GAS)
- Rehabilitation Complexity Scale (RCS)
- Northwick Park Dependency Scale (NPDS)
- Northwick Park Care Needs Assessment (NPCNA)
- The Modified Overt Aggression Scale (MOAS)
We can also undertake the Sensory Modality Assessment and Rehabilitation Technique (SMART), and similar assessments for those in persistent vegetative or minimally conscious states.
Please bear with us whilst we update this page.